Wednesday, 30 September 2015

SAVVY ACCESSORY SHOP - WHY I LOVE EBAY



I'm going to be brutally honest right now which may lead to judgment from a lot of girls but I am not the biggest wearer of jewellery. I feel like it seems to take up enough of my time to get an outfit together that both looks nice and I feel like wearing so once I have figured out the clothes I'll be wearing it seems like a massive task again to think of what jewellery I am going to put with it to finish off the look. Don't get me wrong, I have my Tiffany's, my Vivienne Westwood, my pandora and I do love it all but I feel like I don't wear it enough to justify the price of it. Most of the jewellery I tend to wear is very fashion and season orientated, I will buy something, wear it for a few weeks and then it gets forgotten about in the back of my jewellery boxes. This is why eBay has become my best friend. 


I can find so much jewellery on eBay that I love, from delicate rose gold bracelets to chunky statement necklaces, It has everything and all at the cheapest prices. Seen as though I am constantly going on and off my accessories I don't necessarily look for top quality or pieces that will last for years and yes, there have been dainty necklaces I have bought of eBay where a link has come lose but it's quick to fix and for £1 I couldn't expect anything more and yet I am still impressed with what I buy. Anyway, I will leave it to the products and prices to do the talking for me so here's a few of my favourite pieces I've recently bought from eBay .



 eBay, Jewellery, Delicate, Fine, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Crystal, Bangle, Cuff, Nail, Screw head, Cartier, Necklace, Pendant, Dream Catcher, 4 chain, Double Chain, Accessory,


Nail Bangles £0.99          Screw Head Bangle (with + without crystal) - £1.79  


eBay, Jewellery, Delicate, Fine, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Crystal, Bangle, Cuff, Nail, Screw head, Cartier, Necklace, Pendant, Dream Catcher, 4 chain, Double Chain, Accessory, Arrow, Wings, Coin, Blue, Beads



eBay, Jewellery, Delicate, Fine, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Crystal, Bangle, Cuff, Nail, Screw head, Cartier, Necklace, Pendant, Dream Catcher, 4 chain, Double Chain, Accessory, Arrow, Wings, Coin, Blue, Beads



eBay, Jewellery, Delicate, Fine, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Crystal, Bangle, Cuff, Nail, Screw head, Cartier, Necklace, Pendant, Dream Catcher, 4 chain, Double Chain, Accessory, Arrow, Wings, Coin, Blue, Beads



There are quite a few different sellers on ebay that sell all these items and all the prices vary. I bought the blue beaded gold chains necklace and the screw head bangles for cheaper than stated here but those listings have finished so if you have a browse on eBay before buying then you may be able to find them cheaper. I honestly love all these items and I have many more on my wish list that I will hopefully be ordering soon. There are also lots of chunky statement necklaces that are £10-£20 in the shops and are only a couple of pound on eBay which are great options for some stocking fillers for christmas! 

Let me know if you have found any great bargain buys on eBay and tell me your faves!


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially the gold pieces. I might have to get some pieces off of eBay! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a jewelry fan but these dream catcher necklace and gold jewelries are worth wearing. <3

    Najmah from bynajmah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all super gorgeous, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete