Thursday, 3 September 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD




leibster, award, blogs, blogging, discover


I'm incredibly thankful for being nominated for the Leibster Award and in shock that I've been nominated twice. I have to give a massive thank you to both veepetitstresors and megan alice for nominating me. Now onto everything else involved with being nominated. I'm so excited to do this as it gives me an excuse to share some things about myself with you all and to find some stuff out about all of you as well so I hope you enjoy!  


liebster award rules
  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
veespetitstresors' questions - 


If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
Fly to LA. I'm always wishing I could go back there! 
          
Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
Africa. mainly Uganda and Tanzania. I really want to experience african culture and I love animals so where best to see them!? 

What does your perfect day look like?
Winters day: going for a long walk on the beach with my boyfriend, going home, having a cuppa by the fire and watching a movie (I don't actually have a boyfriend though so thats problematic)
Summers day: Going on the beach with family, especially my little cousins, and playing games all day then going to a nice beer garden in the evening with friends. 

If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be?
ooo that's a tough one, I'm quite simple when it comes to art and love just looking at it for the beauty rather than abstract pieces that can bring out thoughts or emotions but if I had to create a piece myself then it would probably be based on nature in some way, and I also always love to draw and paint horses and cats.         

How would your friends describe you?
Sarcastic, Honest, Confident, Bubbly, Mad.

Do you have any pets and if so what are they?
Unfortunately no. My childhood dog died last year and my dad sold our horses this year so for now I look after and walk lots of other people pets but I'm still searching for the next perfect dog for us. 

What do you love the most about blogging?
I actually love so many more things about it than I ever thought I would. If I have to narrow it down though I would have to say i just love the writing, no matter what about, Its like a kind of therapy for me. 

Who is your favourite bogger/youtuber and why?
I'm not sure if i have a particular favourite, I'm constantly coming across ones that i find new and exciting things on but two of the most recent I've come across that I love are these two - 

Couture Girl - I get really interested in blogs when their posts are quite varied and don't always stick to one subject. Couture girl does exactly that. She covers all things I'm interested in, beauty, fashion, organisation, lifestyle and much more, I always find something interesting to read on this blog! 

Babs Beauty - Her make up completely explains why I love her. All her looks are beautiful and her videos are so easy to follow. 

What have you found the hardest with blogging so far?
Taking photos! One of my cameras has broke and my other camera has a broken battery and my phone is a bit messed up as well so Isn't taking the best photos so It's been hard to get good pictures. 

Tell me a random fact about you!
I'm hypermobile so all my joints can bend the opposite way. Although its messed up my body in ways it has also made me very good at yoga and gymnastics! Always a silver lining.



megan alice's questions - 


Have you been/are you going anywhere this Summer? If so, where?
I have been over to Hamburg, Germany to visit my friend who moved over there last year and we did a night in Berlin. Normally I have a few trips planned each summer but its been a pretty boring one this year! 

What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
At the moment its blogging! But other than that I love to do yoga or as boring as it sounds I love to organise the house in someway. Nothing wrong with being a little OCD! (I hope)

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move?
CALIFORNIA! Anywhere in the LA region and I would be a very happy girl. I spent a month their on an acting course when I was 16 and never wanted to leave. 

If money wasn't an issue, what would you do/buy?
Travel in style to as many places as I can get to. Set up some kind of animal rescue centre for exotic animals. Then put my all into an acting career and indulge in some really nice cars, I've already decided on the ones I'm getting! If you believe you will receive.... or just dare to dream hey. 

You have one wish, what do you wish for? (It cannot be for more wishes.) 
For every illness in the world to be cured. Illness holds me back the most in life and most people are directly or indirectly affected by an illness. I think life would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if we didn't have that worry. 

Do you like to read? If so, what is your favourite book?
I love to read, If I'm honest though, I don't think I have a favourite book. I do love the 'uglies' series by Scott Westerfield. They are quite simple books to read but I love the concept involved. 

What has been your favourite thing about having a blog since you started it? 
Same as above I think, just being able to write! Especially being ill I'm stuck at home a lot so Its perfect to keep me productive and yet still be able to do something I really enjoy. 

What is your favourite animal?
Oh dear, don't get me talking about animals. I'm in love with dogs, they always make me happy. I also love the trust you can built with a horse but for amazement I think I love monkeys and apes. Theres so many breeds of monkeys and apes that I find fascinating and would love a little cuddle with of course!

Where do you want to be in five years time?
I would want to be living in LA and be able to earn a living from acting and hopefully still be blogging. Other aspects of my life I'm not so sure on! 

What do you love most about your family?
How loving, supportive and entertaining they are. I have never had a birthday I didn't want to spend with them because they are incredibly fun people and our christmas traditions I couldn't live without. Most of all though I love that the majority of my family are incredibly proud and loving. I'm so thankful for all my family, My parents, My brother, My grandparents, My Uncles and Aunties and all my cousins. They have all made me who I am today and I will always love them for it!



10 questions for my nominee's 


1.   Do you speak any other languages? If not, would you like to?

2.   Who is your favourite music artist?

3.   If you could buy 1 thing in the world right now what would it be?

4.   What is your favourite quality in a person?

5.   Where in the world would you love to be right now?

6.   What is your favourite childhood memory?

7.   Who is the one person in the world you would love to meet and why? (dead or alive) 

8.   What is one weird fact about you?

9.   Who or what is your favourite thing in your life?

10.  What quality do you like most about yourself?



I have really enjoyed doing this post so thank you again for the nominations and for all the fab questions. Hope the rest of you have fun doing this and please all let me know when your posts are up! 



3 comments:

  1. I saw that you had already been nominated but I just had to nominate you again!

    http://www.theeditor-in-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Jazmin! I will get to work soon and let you know when it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you! I loved doing this so im excited! I cant get onto your site though. Do you know what i could do?
    You're welcome Kelly! x

    ReplyDelete