Monday, 24 August 2015

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

HEY EVERYONE
To my amazement, I've just been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. I only started this blog a couple of weeks and wasn't sure how it would go but this is a little bit of encouragement to keep it up. The lovely Roberta Romeo kindly nominated me so I want to give her a massive thank you (please go check out her blog!). I was worried when I started this blog that I didn't have a specific direction because there where too many things I was interested in and wanted to talk about but I'm glad that the "versatility" is working out ok. 

Now I have been nominated there are a few things that have to be done to appreciate this award and give back to the rest of the blogging world. 
I need to:

  • Thank the person who has appointed me this award and include their link
  • Write 7 things about myself
  • Select 15 blogs newly discovered and name them

7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF (leaving out all the stuff you can figure out from my blog!)

  • I love to ski and golf! I started both around the age of 3 and loved to race or compete. Unfortunately I don't get the time I would like to compete now but I hope I get back into it.
  • I have M.E and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I have had it since I was about 15 so I still find it hard to do all the things I would like to. (If anyone else has these illnesses or something similar then please message!)
  • Ironically after the last fact, I love health and fitness and I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I've always been active since I was a child and just love to be busy, outdoors, and exercising in any way and the more daring the activity then the more excited I get.
  • My main career goal is to be an actor, I have just finished a course at drama school and most of my jobs come from my agent so that is my ultimate goal in life.
  • My back up career is zoology (no that isn't working in a zoo). I have always been obsessed with animals. I understand them more than humans and they make me feel like a giddy child.
  • I want to move to California. Since I can remember I have alway wanted to live there and I don't eve know what started it but theres a million reason i want to live there now so even if I live there for just a year of my life then I will be one extremely happy girl.
  • Three of my favourite hobbies are music, cars and football. Gigs are my favourite night out (mainly indie/rock), watching a footy game on a summers day is one of my favourite days out and I am constantly looking at every car that drives by. (Yes, I have a tomboy side).


MY 15 NOMINATIONS
-  Cara Haley 

I have really enjoyed writing the post as its the first time I've been able to give you some real insight into my life and I've been able to discover some brilliant new blogs. I hope you guys enjoy it all as well and I hope my nominations enjoy completing this post as well!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination lovely! Will try and do it asap xx

    chaptersofkat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! let me know when its up xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jazmin - thank you so much for the award - that is so sweet! I have no idea whether people are even reading my random blog posts so it was lovely to get your comment! I will get onto it asap x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely! haha i felt the same as well, i at least know you have me as a reader though! hope your enjoy doing it! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me lovely! I will try get the post done this week :)

    Fae xx | SodaBerries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! fab, let me know when its up! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    It's so excited to be nominated, isn't it? I wish you to have loads of new nomination in the future. From your work is visible that you are passionate about what you do. I love it.

    Thanx, Rahela xxx www.raheladrusko.com

    ReplyDelete