Monday, 27 July 2015

JULY FASHION WISH LIST



Like most of us I am constantly lusting after clothes, shoes, bags and everything to do with fashion. I'm constantly wanting a bigger wardrobe but I have neither the space or the money to be buying all the things I'm wanting so I end up going back to websites and just looking at items days on end, starting at the page, hoping one day I'll go back and it will be half price or in a massive clearance sale but of course that doesn't always happen so I thought I'd let you know what I've been staring at and dreaming about this past month. 


fashion, wish list, calvin klein, public desire, fabric boutique, sorella boutique, topshop, missguided active, celeb boutique, house of cb, bags, shoes, sweatsuit, dresses, underwear, sportswear, shorts, culottes, jumpsuit, suit, fringe, leather skirt, sliders



1. FABRIC BOUTIQUE WHITE HIGH WAISTED SHORTS - £25
I've been looking for a pair of summery shorts for months now and find it hard to find a pair that will cover my bum and that aren't tight around my thighs but I absolutely love this pair.  shop here


2. CALVIN KLEIN MODERN COTTON LOGO BRALETTE AND BRIEFS -
These have been on my wish list for a while and now I have finally found a set I actually want to buy at a good price. Ive always been one for wanting comfy underwear to wear around the house and I'm always wanting a practical set to wear for the gym or yoga and these are just perfect and the best I can get. They are definitely needed in my life.
Bralette - £28 Short Briefs - £23


3. MISSGUIDED ACTIVE.
The amount of missguided sportswear alone thats on my wish list is far too much. I haven't tried any on yet so cant say what the quality is like but if the rest of the clothes on missguided are anything to go by then I'm sure they will be great. There's an incredible amount of cute, stylish sportswear and I especially love the sleeveless hoody's and tops.  shop here


4. FABRIC BOUTIQUE JELLY BEACH BAGS £35
These are the cutest most practical beach bags Ive ever seen and if I was going on holiday this year then I would already have one. They look stylish and summery whilst keeping all the water and sand away from your stuff. There's nothing better than an item thats both fashionable and practical.  shop here


5. CELEB BOUTIQUE 'Coco' BLACK SATIN DRAPE BACK DRESS £109
This dress caught my eye because it reminded me of the silk drape dresses that Kylie Jenner has worn in the past so then I couldn't not want it! The wrap style will bring your in at your waist making it super flattering and I think the fabric makes it look so much more expensive than it actually is.  shop here 


6. FABRIC BOUTIQUE CULOTTE JUMPSUIT RUSTIC ORANGE£32
Culottes have blown up this season with every style and fabric you can possibly think of on the market and although I think some of them are ridiculous, I am still on board with this trend. I have held off buying a pair for so long, questioning wether they would suit me or trying to decide which style or colour I like most in the massive array of culottes out there. Then culotte jumpsuits appeared and I just knew I needed one wether they suited me or not and this culotte jumpsuit is no exception. I need this in my wardrobe to wear through the day and dress up in the night and I think the colour is perfect for an english summer.  shop here


7. PUBLIC DESIRE EMELIA BOOTS IN WHITE £29.99
From the second I came across this site I wanted everything on it. I couldn't believe how stylish all the shoes were, they all reminded me of the Kardashian's, yet they are all such good prices! This pair is one of the top on my Public Desire wish list.  shop here


8. TOPSHOP PREMIUM SUEDE FRINGE SHOULDER BAG £60
Fringe and suede have been massive trends this season and i'm ashamed to say i own nothing with fringe. Everything I've seen with fringe didn't seem very practical to wear or wouldn't suit me but I am in love with this bag. Its on trend and It's a bag I would use everyday. shop here


9. FABRIC BOUTIQUE POOL SLIDES £17
I find it quite hard to find flat shoes that I like because I have size 7 feet so all shoes i wear look huge on me, then I set my mind on the fact that I needed a pair of sliders. After looking around for ages for a pair that I wanted, something a bit different but that would go with most outfits, I finally found these. The colours are so smart yet subtle and they have a thick sole making them more hard wearing and comfier.  shop here


10. SORELLA DON'T SWEAT IT SWEATSUIT - GREEN - £45
Although I love fashion, I love being comfortable as well so I'm constantly looking for nice comfy clothes mainly for around the house. This is the nicest sweatsuit I've come across. I've always needed baggy joggers to wear and I have always liked wearing lose cropped tops and that is why I need this set in my life. Another selling point is that Kylie Jenner has this exact tracksuit in black.  shop all colours here


11. CELEB BOUTIQUE 'Ava' BLUSH PINK VEGAN LEATHER MINI SKIRT £69
Everyone needs a quality leather skirt in their wardrobe. They are a guaranteed way to look and feel smart and sexy. This is the nicest leather skirt I have found. The colour, the detailing and the style are all perfect and with the standards of quality that celeb boutique produce this skirt would last so long and would be well worth it's money.  shop here


12. CELEB BOUTIQUE 'Pascha' GREY SILKY JERSEY HALTER BODY£49
I haven't got the biggest chest and although that may cause some serious cleavage envy sometimes it also makes it a lot easier to wear plunge cut and risky clothes without me looking like I'm flaunting it all, hence me lusting after this top. I'm always looking for plunge tops or dresses but its hard to find ones that are good enough quality to hold you in without a bra but this is such good quality that you wouldn't have to worry. With it being a halter neck you can tie it tighter to hold you in, the lining keeps you well covered and secure and the loose fabric on top makes sure your private parts are well hidden.  shop here 


13. CELEB BOUTIQUE 'Pia' TAUPE SUEDETTE STRAPLESS BODYCON DRESS£109
Once again It's Kardashian inspiration. Khloe Kardashian loves this dress and its obvious why. The suede fabric and the rich taupe colour is beautiful. It also comes in a cream colour and that is just as gorgeous but I wouldn't trust myself in such a pale suede. As you can tell I just wish I had the whole of Celeb Boutique in my wardrobe as I've never found such quality fabrics and designs for reasonable prices.  shop here




For any help finding these items or want to know more about sizes and quality then please get in touch!


4 comments:

  1. I REALLY LIKE YOUR WISH LIST!! ^-^
    I 've nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award, hope you're happy :)
    Kisses from Italy
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, so sweet of you! means a lot, and I'm very happy of course.
    Thank you for taking the time to check it out!
    Kisses from manchester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the misguided active set. Nice choices
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with that range! Thanks for reading.
      Jazmin x

      Delete